Thursday 10 May 2012

Jenn Murray

    I thought Jenn Murrays talk about being an environmental prof and a flight attendent was very interesting becuase you could tell she planned out her presontation and new what she wanted to say. The problem for me with her environmental job is the 10 or more years of schooling she went through to get a secure job being a prof.  The environment is her passion which is why she went through with that, but for most people its not, so for me it would be a little waist of time and would be very tiring. Its not a type of job I would want but other then that I thought her presiontation was very well done and professional other then her kids running around and making noise

1 comment:

  1. Oh Devon.....this is true man! So much schoooool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete